Covid-19 Safeguarding Measures
Inline with our Covid-19 Safeguarding policy, we have just a few things to ask of you on your time with us.
- Please report to reception on arrival or before your appointment. Reception can be found under East Barn in the cottage courtyard. (You no longer head straight into the spa treatment rooms.) At reception you will be welcomed, and then be greeted by a therapist who will take you to the therapy rooms where your consultation and treatment will be carried out. At the end of your treatment your therapist will take you back to reception where the receptionist will take care of you.
- You are asked to sanitise your hands upon entry to the reception, and again when you get to the spa treatment rooms. We will ask you to wash your hands in a sink. Your therapist will also be following these guidelines with you.
- Ahead of arriving for your appointment, you must fill and send to the spa a confidential consultation form. This form is sent to you via email from our booking system.
- You must also fill in a Covid-19 Health Check Questionnaire 24-hours before arrival, which must be signed and sent back to us via email before your arrival. When you arrive, we will have this form at hand and check it with you, and ask if anything has changed since submission.
- We will need to take your temperature upon arrival. Unfortunately if you record a high temperature you will be asked to reschedule your appointment. If you are here for a spa day or break and you record a high temperature, we ask you to sit in the shade or your car for 30 minutes, before carrying out a second temperature check, to see if you have cooled down. If you have not cooled down in this time, we sadly have to ask you to reschedule your time with us, and we will also advise you to take a Covid-19 test at an NHS testing centre.
- We ask that masks be worn in the reception and treatment rooms. You can however remove your mask during a facial treatment.
- Our staff wear the correct measures of PPE throughout all treatments. They wear masks and visors, aprons and gloves where possible. We have an air conditioning system which runs all day; the system constantly circulates air and replaces it within the spa at all times.
- Please adhere to social distancing where possible.
- Cottage keys are sanitised and left in your cottage ready for your arrival.
- All staff on the farm are tested twice a week.
- All cottages are deep cleaned and sanitised between guests departing and arriving.
- Sanitiser is available in your cottage and around the complex.
We understand there have been a lot of changes and we ask a lot of you all, but we strongly feel these measures will create a lovely friendly and safe environment for all of our customers and staff to enjoy. We look forward to welcoming you for your time here with us!
Poppinghole Farm Spa